Before and After

As the previous post on the CNY,

I do have bad incident too. My beloved Wira's Promote bumper had been ripped apart right in front of my eyes. Damn those Indians. I just do not want further elaborate on it anymore cos it is damn painful memory for me. Tomorrow I need to send my car to Inspire Automotive at Kepong to custom made some parts of my newly purchase Promote bumper.

After the bad incident I had during the sixth day of the Chinese New Year celebration, finally I managed to get my beloved Wira back on shape. This time I did something special to the bumper and not the same like the previously.

Let see the difference...

Before


After


So what is the difference?

Labels:

11 Responses to “Before and After”

  1. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    haha,i prefer the new look,nice dude,seems like in the future,i might involve myself in car modification,hehe,that time need ur tutor la..  

  2. # Blogger scarxxx

    lol, thanks for the compliment. u want to mod ur ride? well u can always start with a minor mod like changing the spark plug to high performance one or good quality of engine oil.  

  3. # Blogger Unknown

    The Proton logo is gone and the bottom of the bumper painted into black color. Cool man.  

  4. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    dude,i dunno wtf r u saying actually,mayb we should come out sometime and teach me some abt car mod,hehe  

  5. # Blogger scarxxx

    Kenny: Thanks for the compliment dude... Proton logo already gone from my car liao.. hehe.. back and front~

    JW: LOLX... if u r interested then go to ZeroToHundred to learn more la.. the link is on my blog.. check em out..  

  6. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    haha,dude,got ppl teach me orally is always better than jz read alone,keke  

  7. # Blogger scarxxx

    haha..orally? can i can tell u la... but somehow reading some technical will help u also de  

  8. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    Read a bulk of lines?U know me....haha  

  9. # Blogger scarxxx

    lolx... go read la..  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hey dawg, u promised me tat it would be panda color~ how come color still the same?? u trying to fool the great one?? lol~ ^^  

  11. # Blogger scarxxx

    nia ah seng, who said i promise u with panda color on my car.. ur MyVi go spray some white paint the become panda liao lo... lolx..  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.