How Evil Am I?

After blog hopping around, so I decided to do a quiz just like what JW did in his blog. I found a quiz to rate my evilness that reside in me. I wonder how evil could I be? Hehe.. though I am not really believe what the end result could be but here is the result............

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


You Are 18% Evil

You are good. So good, that you make evil people squirm.
Just remember, you may need to turn to the dark side to get what you want!



Am I so innocent like an angel? Hahaha... I wonder. Click on the link above to rate your evilness, anyway it is just for fun only.

Labels:

5 Responses to “How Evil Am I?”

  1. # Blogger Wennn

    Wah I am 20% evil wor.... heheheheh I like..  

  2. # Blogger scarxxx

    aikz... u r 2% more evil than me ah...i wonder wat is ur another 2% is evil about? hehehe...  

  3. # Blogger Candy

    Beez, I got 14%.Is it 14% innocent actually.This thing macam terbalik la.Hahahax!!!!!!!

    How on earth got human so innocent.hahahax!

    I go back to my blog and roll~Hahax  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    wah... some more innocent than me ah... then i better crawl here in my blog lo..  

  5. # Blogger Candy

    Tak boleh dipersalahkan.Masih SIU MUI MUI hahahax

    *Rolling on the floor*  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.