Your Wife is Your God of Prosperity...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE

I already updated some of my songs in my playlist. I deleted all the rock songs cos I wish you guys have a relaxing songs while surfing here. Updated my Slow Songs Playlist. Check them out.

Tonight will travel to Klang for Teh Tarik Session with WiraOwnersClub members. Will load up the pics after the session. Stay tuned.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hug your wives for prosperity
PENANG: Married men, take note. Your wife is
your “Prosperity God” and the more you hug her, the more prosperous you will
get.
Taiwanese feng shui master Yu Yang has this tip for those who wish to
usher in good fortune during the Year of the Pig. But for it to work, wives have
to cooperate.
“Men, hug your wives more; and women, do not turn down the
loving hugs,” Yu advised during her feng shui talk show at Queensbay Mall
here........
[Continue...]

Seems like this Chinese New Year and Valentine Day falls on the right time as the news stated at The Star Online reflect it all. God of Prosperity (also know as Choi San in Canto) somehow appear as your wife.
For wives out there, this year I think your husband must be hugging you extra tight already la.. Actually not just only for wife, but also for girlfriend too. Hehex.. This year I must hug my princess tight tight already cos she is my Choi San and God of Hapiness.
So guys, what are you waiting for, go hug your wife and girlfriend NOW! For all the wives and girlfriends, enjoy all the huggies~

ps: A BIG WARM HUG FOR MY PRINCESS sin...~

Labels:

4 Responses to “Your Wife is Your God of Prosperity...”

  1. # Blogger Wennn

    Aiyo lidat ahhh okie okie I faster ask my bf hug me day and nite day and nite lor.......  

  2. # Blogger scarxxx

    lolx... sis, ask ur bf to hug wherever u go lo.. hehex..  

  3. # Blogger day-dreamer

    Hahaha~ at first I laughed when I read that in the papers.

    Haiyo... 财神 or no 财神, spouse must always be loved one mah...  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    lolx... ya lo...
    but somehow this year choi san is the love one leh... so hug more n more lo..  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.