Five Days In Hell...

At last, got time for me to sit down and relax to blog here. I am not going to shift any webpage anymore otherwise she and her sister will come after me for a treat.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For the past freaking damn 5days, guess what! I am working from 6.30am till the sunset. From sunrise till the sunset, I am in the factory working like a bloody cow (though this CNY is my year, cute lil Piggie). I am running the project by my own and some part, I really need to thank both of my colleagues that helped me throughout the time. Even one of them accompanied me from morning till night. I owed both of them a meal.

Throughout this project, I learnt many things NOT from my superior but the contractors. They really opened my eyes on the way they laid all the UTP cables from one end to the other. They risked their life climbing up the high place where there are lots of high voltage cables dangling around. Applause to them! Besides that, I feel that what my WOC friend gave me a nickname, Metal and another colleague gave Superman are quite reasonable. I am not praising myself here but somehow I felt that I can pull through such a hardship where even Sunday I need work though the company claims on a few bucks.

There are more grumbles I wish to pour it out here but somehow I feel that it is not proper to say here. Anyhow, I already splashed out those grumble with my Princess, Candy and my three colleagues. I guess that enough for me.

Most of you will be thinking I am working in the factory office where I sit in front of the computer with the air cond on. Well I am not in that condition. Hot, sweat, noisy, thirsty and frustrating is my condition. At night, well, is cool enough but me and the contractors were the constant target for the mosquito. Not one or two but a whole swarm! I am really freak out when I got bitten and I am worried that I might get dengue or other dieases.

Haih... Everynight and even before the work, I recharged myself with a ritual. It might be weird to you guys but it help me out. Every morning and night, I will blast out loud with Pantera's song, Cowboys From Hell. I do not why the speed and melodies from Dimebag's guitar really inspired me. At night, I relaxed myself with Norah Jones and Sarah McLachlan songs. Damn. Slow and easy.

Today, the project is 90% complete. Tomorrow my superior will be able to demostrate only with two units of CCTV and the rest of 10% will be completed within this week.

Hopefully everything can be settled before Chinese New Year and I do not wish to bear the frustration throughout the holidays.

p/s: Wendy jie jie, when I am settle with to project then I start your RadioBlog project, ok? Sorry ya for you to wait.

Labels:

9 Responses to “Five Days In Hell...”

  1. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    rest well dude,i'm sure the next busy wave will come soon,haha...  

  2. # Blogger scarxxx

    Lolx... dunno la... see how lo.. CNY going to take a good long rest..  

  3. # Blogger Wennn

    Di Di dun worry take ur time lor!! I no rush rush go where la... U kau tim ur project rest rest enjoy urself then oni U do for me lor!!!

    PS: But hor dun U forget ah!!!! Kakakakakakkaakakak:P

    Just kidding... rest well la... dun overwork after hor CNY kambin U sick liao.. CHoi choi...  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    I wont forget wan la sis.
    After today I settle my laptop d then I can help u jor~  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Always here when u need (@.@)  

  6. # Blogger scarxxx

    thanks princess... ;)  

  7. # Blogger janice

    aiyo... so lovely lah .. your dear princess...

    not like my sister... change you like mad for the radio.. btw i oso wan radio wo.. u dun big small chew ar....

    dun wan to fren u .. u bully preggy woman wan .. hahahahahah Lolx  

  8. # Blogger scarxxx

    ok la ok la.. janice jie jie.. i dun bully preggy woman wan.. hehex..  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i understand wat ur feel here working in factory like a hell...i oso grumble a lot 2 my supervisor...thanx 2 them for their ear...yah!everyone think ez ..just thinking sitting in office...but no no no no! hv 2 sweat a lot...& wat? we are the winner at the end ...can survive..at this sh*t factory...  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.