2 Years Old Liao...

I am forgotten till I saw JW's blog regarding his blog anniversary and reminded me of my very own blog here. Seems like I have done many changes in my blogging activities. From Xanga.com, I shifted to Blogspot and moved my blog to another external webpage and now back to Blogspot. Besides that I am also did try to touch on Wordpress and I can't really get my setting right. With any doubts I stick back to Blogspot.

Well, 2 years of grumblings, jokes, facts, opinions, reviews and many more wonderful memories are all in this blog of mine. Other than that, changing templates and adding more features to this blog really push my patience towards those coding and reading but at the end result, really satisfying.

Meeting new people from the blogsphere is another wonderful that I got. Knowing Janice, Wendy, Aceone and many more. Wonderful people with wonderful stories from them.

As for the anniversary, I change my beta template back to the classic template, some how the old template really suit me.

Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and hopefully I can jot down many more memories in the future.


UPDATES: My music playlist is up again with a new hosting. Check out Yui's songs that I uploaded. Nice tune. My gallery will be up very soon.

Labels:

13 Responses to “2 Years Old Liao...”

  1. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    Happy Anniversary dude!!  

  2. # Blogger janice

    happy ani ver sary wor... it's fun knowing u too !! hopefully u wont move ur hse again lor.. LOL !!  

  3. # Blogger scarxxx

    JW: Thanks dude..

    Janice: Promise d liao lo.. if i move again then i will belanja u and wendy makan mah.. lolx  

  4. # Blogger Candy

    Buwahahahahahahahaha~
    Happy Anniversary !!!!!!!!!  

  5. # Blogger scarxxx

    Tongchai, Tenkiu~  

  6. # Blogger pearly

    happy ANIV to you wee wee .
    you belaja jan and wen how about the big sister ler ?heheheh have a gud day dear .  

  7. # Blogger Wennn

    Happy Anniversary bro.... nice knowing U too.. dun forget U still owe me the yam rice with bak kut teh..hehheeheh  

  8. # Blogger scarxxx

    pearly: tenkiu jie jie, OK la.. i belanja you also lo...

    wendy: tenkiu sis. how could i forget the bak kut teh leh.. hehe..  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wuah! 2 years already ka? I waited 2 years ledi oso nochet test drive your modified marsili wor! When jek?  

  10. # Blogger Unknown

    1st time here... Happy 2nd Anniversary, mine still less than a year... haha  

  11. # Blogger scarxxx

    Aceone118:hahaha... marsilli now got abit problem... later kao tim liao then i let u test drive la..

    Kenny Ng: welcome dude... lolx.. your blog header damn cool wei~..  

  12. # Blogger day-dreamer

    Happy 2nd Anniversary!!  

  13. # Blogger scarxxx

    tenkiu~  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.