Wishing Everyone....



I am taking this opportunity here to wish everyone have a wonderful PIGGIE year. Yea, this is my year and I am 24 already. Old liao. Haih. Rambut putih sudah tumbuh banyak macam lalang.

With a loudspeaker, saying.......




GONG XI FATT CHAI
GONG HEI FATT CHOY
KONG HEE HUAT CHAI
SELAMAT TAHUN BARU CINA
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

to all my fellow bloggers and friends.

p/s:
  1. Wish Janice have a healthy cute Piggie baby.
  2. Wish Wendy fast fast get marry.
  3. Wish HG, Hanz and JW have a smooth career ahead.
  4. Wish my Princess always beautiful and cheerful everyday.
  5. Wish Candy can have a bright future ahead.
  6. Wish AceOne118 getting richer and famous.

Labels:

17 Responses to “Wishing Everyone....”

  1. # Blogger Noodl3zz

    ~ and the same goes to you bro.. wishing u lots and lots of happiness in career, love, life and all that jazz bro. Cheers! ~  

  2. # Blogger Dilip Mutum

    Gong xi fa choi  

  3. # Blogger scarxxx

    thanks guys...

    Gong Xi Fatt Chai to you, adam.. btw, thanks for dropping by here..  

  4. # Blogger Wennn

    Hey Bro thanks for the wishes but hmmm getting married soo fast means being tied down wor??? I think about it first la.... hehehhehehe..

    Gong Xi Fatt Caiiiii.... Make sure make more more money ahhhh..  

  5. # Blogger scarxxx

    sis, sure must make more money so can book tickets together with my princess to visit u at london to taste ur cooking mah..  

  6. # Blogger janice

    cheh.... psst i tell you.. my sista wan to get marry very long long time ago .. hahahahaha.... which gal dun think lidat...

    HApy to you .... u and princes oso fast fast get marry la... wahahaha....  

  7. # Blogger scarxxx

    really kah janice? hahahaha... then faster go and sent some tips to Jon lo..

    me fast fast marry ah? not so fast la.. no $$$ leh..  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Who no wish me wan?  

  9. # Blogger scarxxx

    lolx... wishing AceOne118 getting richer and famous... lol....

    gnam mou?  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    wuahahaha.."leng ah"!! Phewit!!!  

  11. # Blogger scarxxx

    HAHAHA... good ah~!
    so if rich n famous liao remember to treat me Teh Tarik la..  

  12. # Blogger Dilip Mutum

    You are on my blogroll too. Thanks.  

  13. # Blogger Unknown

    This comment has been removed by the author.  

  14. # Blogger day-dreamer

    恭喜发财!

    祝你猪年行大运!  

  15. # Blogger scarxxx

    thanks day-dreamer...

    adam..thanks.. u r also on my blogroll..  

  16. # Blogger pearly

    how about me ler no wish for me ka ? .wei wei ?  

  17. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    thanks dude,same to u too,we all r fighting for our career and life,money too,hehe...Happy New Year,although just few days to go to end  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.