WOC Klang Invasion

Yesterday I was having a good time with a bunch of crazy WiraOwnersClub (WOC) members. Though the forum is under maintenance but we still managed to get all the members to cooperate to get everybody to stick together. Though I am not convoying with a larger group, I went to Klang myself and met up with another two members at the highway. When we reached Klang Jusco, we met up with Candy to bring us to the Teh Tarik session venue.

As usual, the Cheras Gang will late due to a circumstance but somehow this time they get late for half an hour.

As procedure, we sit down, talk cock sing song with each others and had our meal. After that I started to take some photos. Due to my skill, many photos are blur but some still can be viewable. Hehe...

Besides that, I took my Valentine present from Ken that I ordered from him ( I will reveal the present in the later post). We took off to a spacious place to take the group photos and my action still going on. It took us quite sometimes to get everybody in position but worth it as our cameraman, Ken, did his job.

Below is some of the photos I took.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Labels: ,

10 Responses to “WOC Klang Invasion”

  1. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    yo,dude,I have my wira in kl already,but no money to do car modification la,still can join the club ar?haha...  

  2. # Blogger scarxxx

    lolx... u r certainly welcome to join the club. anyway the forum is still down.. when is up i let u know then u register la..  

  3. # Blogger Candy

    Join us and have fun hahax~  

  4. # Blogger Wennn

    Wah bro.... okie I kambin bek liao... I can sit in ur ride... And then U take me go look look and hv teh tarik as well ya!!! OKie faster go book airline ticket...  

  5. # Blogger scarxxx

    Wendy: lolx... come back sis, then i take u a ride la.. not just go teh tarik la.. go back malacca have sate celup and chicken rice balls also can.. bring u together with my princess to Jonker Walk.. also no problem..  

  6. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    since i have car,can go back to melacca with u liao,havent been there myself b4 to try any special there...  

  7. # Blogger scarxxx

    Melaka ah... come come lo..  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Blader, i tot you advertise wan to sell yr wira and buy marsili wan. kekeke  

  9. # Blogger janice

    oh... u big small chew... only bring my sister dun bring me ... wawawaaaa... *crying non-stop, stomping the floor* cheh...

    i oso got wira... i got 2 summore.. u wan to see o not ?? very powderful wan .. cos 3 weeks tada cuci !! hahahaha...  

  10. # Blogger scarxxx

    AceOne118: bro.. not for sale now la.. Marsili ah... toy wan i afford la.. wakakaka...

    janice: LOLx... dun like that la.. ok la.. bring both of you together gether la.. go invade melaka with ur powderful wira.. lolx...  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.