Music is essential to life.

Horray... finally I found a website where i can really host all my music files, thanks to a WiraOwnersClub (WOC) member, Ken. Without him his help, I really can't provide you guys with so many good melodies to your ears. Not forgotten the credits also go to RadioBlogClub for such a lovely tools.

Anyway, mostly the songs that I uploaded are oldies like the beautiful voice of Carpenter and Teresa Teng. This two main artist of the 80's are my all time favourite. Beautiful voice with meaningful lyrics. No doubt, all this songs mostly were being influenced by my mother. Not forgotten Sam Hui, a legendary in the the Hong Kong music world. I love his songs very much too.

Besides those oldies, I also upload with some Alternatives, Nu-Metal, Indonesian and Hokkien songs. I grew up listening to hokkien songs more than mandarin or cantonese songs, as my mum usually will blast the radio when she was doing her house chores when I was a little kiddo. Hokkien is not my mother tongue as I am Hainanese. Too sad to say that, I can't even speak Hainanese myself, so damn paiseh.

Music somehow play an important role to me as it cheers me up when I am sad or depress. Express my anger through those rock or metal melodies of drums and electric guitars. Till now I could not forget the very first cassette that I bought, NOW is the compilation of various artists. Everyday I jam the songs till my radio set also damaged and sing it out too. I admit I am not much a singer but somehow I do love to sing song too (not karaoke kaki la...).

All the mainstream of songs I did listen to but somehow I HATE TECHNO. TECHNO for me is totally havoc.

Music is part of me...

Do enjoy the songs~

Labels:

4 Responses to “Music is essential to life.”

  1. # Blogger Wennn

    Eh can I get as well ahh bro?? I also wan my bloggie when lookin at my food got music ma.. then oni nice nice ma?? Can arr??  

  2. # Blogger pisang goreng 115,NF

    aiseh
    change agian ...
    just know olny......
    still nice..  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    huh?
    Great...Fantastic music
    +
    Terrible 2
    wat bro! your taste with the sam hui & hokkien music!
    u really like 2 eat dumplings!  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    Wendy: can.. you also have a playlist mah.. so ppl see ur food jor then music then make more tasty lo.

    pisang: lolx, bro.. wat to do.. blogspot still the best mah.. thanks for the compliment

    mandy: oldies also nice to listen mah... good music like Sam Hui will never die.. like those pop music? will die off as soon as ppl will get bored with it..  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.