All About Cars...

Apologies to everyone of you had drop by to check on the updates for this period
of inactive.

Lately I am busying with setting up a temporary forum for WOC. Well searching ups and downs for free PHP webhosting with MySQL database but to find one suitable. At the end, I found a better solution where I just use the ready made forum and it is free. The temporary forum was up and running but too bad it do not last long cos the official www.wiraownersclub.com is ready.

Yesterday I was the gang for chit chatting and have a meal at a mamak shop at Damansara Mutiara. Lots of car convoying from Sunway to Damansara by using a whole stretch of LDP. Nice to convoy in a big group and it feel fantastic too.

For those who wish to join us, please feel free to let me know and I can organise a meet up with the gang. If you wish to join the club, please prepare RM5 for registration of membership and together with activation of the forum. I just did mine yesterday and today I am able to post in the forum already.



Besides that, I am now back in the gaming mode after the mood been faded away for centuries. Been to Digital Mall and I got myself a new game, Need For Speed : Carbon. My opinion on the game? Well, nice cars though but lesser modifications on the exterior part and limited custom bodykits. As for the career mode, if for those been playing lots of racing game, I think in one night you can already conquared on the of the state. Tips for those who are getting this game, go get Mazda RX-8. Nice car, good acceleration and balance handling.

Now I am blogging this at my office on the good Saturday morning and later on I will be travelling back to Malacca. So more updates will be revealed here.

Labels: ,

5 Responses to “All About Cars...”

  1. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    I've finish the game long time ago and yes,Mazda RX-8 is good car,but when u play longer n longer,it cant be use to race already cz you require faster car as RX-8 is just tier 1 cars.Anyway,enjoy the game.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I thought you wanna open one forum same like rojak !! kakakaka  

  3. # Blogger day-dreamer

    I wanna play NFS Carbon but sadly, I think my laptop's graphic card not good enough... :(  

  4. # Blogger janice

    ha ?? join wat the fee is RM 5 wor ?? wei wei .. how come u never come gmail chat with me jor.. ??

    ah wenn ask me for your no.. i pun tada !!!now she gone back to london jor lor..  

  5. # Blogger Wennn

    Wei wei U hv been MIA veri long liao wor...  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.