Spring Cleaning on my blog

Is been a long time I did not blog here in Blogspot and I have been neglected it for more than a months till my princess post for me in the last two post. Anyway here is the summary of those post that I did not write.

Life
My life is still the same routine but with some extra work to do. Everyday is the same. Follow the clock to do my stuff. Wake up as early as 5:45am to prepare myself to work and got to office around 6:30am. Why so early? Cos my job starts at 7:30am.

Work
Talking about this make me feel sort of miserable. Now my boss already resigned and threw me every single tasks on the my company new plant setup without any further information. I was limited with resources and somehow I feel my shoulders now are much more heavier with responsibilities. Somehow a new lady boss came in last Tuesday to replace my ex boss position. She is actually an Assistant Deputy GM from the Head Office and I find her kind off powerful person. I do not why I feel so and as today it shows my instinct is some how surfacing. Allocation of jobs were done today and I feel refreshing as I can see my path of career is much more clearer comparing with last time. Hopefully, she will be guiding me and I can learn as much experience from her.

Wira Owners Club
This car club I have joined for almost 8~9 months and I met lots of people across the age. Having fun and knowledge sharing are the objective of this club. As for my birthday on April, they threw me a birthday bash at Pit Stop Cafe, Puchong. Having so much fun too. Just last Tuesday, they also threw a birthday bash for another member in Cheras. God, it was fantastic and kind of loud too. Hopefully more fun and excitement to come.

Labels:

10 Responses to “Spring Cleaning on my blog”

  1. # Blogger Wennn

    Wah glad to see U back.. Yeah life is always miserable when it comes to work lor.. Yes hv to work hard but also play hard okie... Take care dun overstress ya!!  

  2. # Blogger scarxxx

    thanks for the warm welcome and advice, sis.. will keep that in mind..  

  3. # Blogger Candy

    NG LENG KIOK la~~~
    now only update... for 2 month i seeing the same post frm u hhex...  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    muahaha... u also knw mah.. me also seldom on my msn liao..  

  5. # Blogger day-dreamer

    Welcome back! LOL!  

  6. # Blogger scarxxx

    thanks day-dreamer for the warm welcome..  

  7. # Blogger janice

    wahahaha... u are back and dunno whn missing again lor.. LOL !!  

  8. # Blogger scarxxx

    Janice: Janice jie jie... bz mah... so MIA for a moment lo for u to miss me.. hahaha..  

  9. # Blogger pearly

    hi dear :
    so glad you are back in blog really missing you look around each time didn't see anything on the blog , cheer up little brother
    you might get this lady boss like you and give you a hight place .
    ok work hard ok .
    be happy don't be sad life too short to be like this xxxxxx
    bless you  

  10. # Blogger scarxxx

    hello sis, pearly..
    yea.. finally i am back d..
    thanks for the advice sis.. i appreciate it very much.. ;)  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.