My Birthday Bash at Pit Stop Cafe...

Since the month of April I didn't post any entries, here is some of the moment that I will not forget. Wira Owners Club (WOC) threw me a birthday bash at Pit Stop Cafe, Puchong. Below are some of the photos taken by a so-called pro photographer, Ken a.k.a cond1t1on.



I was "squeezed" by two Brians


Time for me to deliver my speech


Group photos. Yea.. yea... my face "kena" scar liao...

Labels: ,

13 Responses to “My Birthday Bash at Pit Stop Cafe...”

  1. # Blogger Candy

    WOC is the best ^^  

  2. # Blogger Wennn

    Wah chun hor!! Happy birthday Bro... U MIA veli long liao lor U know!!!  

  3. # Blogger scarxxx

    Candy: WOC sure rocks la...

    Wendy: thanks sis, btw my birthday already past quite long d.. hehe... Soli sis, really MIA damn long liao..  

  4. # Blogger day-dreamer

    Birthday parties are always good! :)  

  5. # Blogger scarxxx

    yea... sure parties are good... lolx..  

  6. # Blogger janice

    so nice of them to throw u a party. !! happy BIRTHDAY .. ops.. belated !!... stay cool always !!  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Woah! Nowadays you like superstar la, kenot see you wan. Your smells also tarak in my blog!

    My new blog Here if you are interested. kekeke  

  8. # Blogger scarxxx

    Janice: thanks sis!

    Aceone118: brudder... seems like u r more like superstar to me leh... hehe..  

  9. # Blogger sming

    Hey .. happy birthday !!
    You also MIA ah?
    hehehe
    me still haven't go back on track.. but hopefully soon !!
    :)  

  10. # Blogger pearly

    happy belated birthday to you weiwei
    hi so small cake enought for so many ppl meh ??? tell me early I make you a big big cake la post from UK to malaysia .
    never mind wait next year ok hahaha.  

  11. # Blogger scarxxx

    sming: tenkiu tenkiu~ Hope u can back on track la.. :D

    pearly: small cake lo.. chop into small small..keke... next time i tell u earlier so u can make a big big one from UK.. kekeke... anyway, thanks sis.. :D  

  12. # Blogger Dilip Mutum

    Happy belated birthday.  

  13. # Blogger scarxxx

    thanks adam.~  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.