Good Weekend...

As the weekend had passed, I enjoyed myself spending time with my princess in KL. This time I did not go back to hometown as she came to KL since Friday.

She been doing some research on the DIY shop in KL and planning to create a brand new market back in Melaka. She is very creative in this particular area and previously I do get her a book regarding all the handicraft stuff.

On Friday, we just had our dinner at Mong Kok Char Chan Teng in 1 Utama. Nothing big deal about the restaurant as many restaurants that shared the same genre already mushroomed around KL and as well as in Melaka.

As for the next day, we went to Mid Valley to do some shopping and checking out any new things for us to enjoy. Nothing much changed since the last time I pay a visit. Lunch, we had it at C-Jade restaurant in Mid Valley. Saturday definitely pack with tons of people and we managed to queue for a table to get our meal. As night falls, I brought her all the way from Mid Valley to Cheras to have dinner. Previously I went to that place with WOC members and I found it suitable for both us to have a nice dinner. On the way, rain fall and I am quite worried about the temperature as we were going uphill. Curious where we went? We went to Look Out Point Cafe (googled it and Wingz did blog about it). The temperature was quite cold and breezy too. Chilling I should say. We had to wait for quite sometime to get a table. The environment was good to have a nice yi yang sai kai (hope you guys understand this, sorry for my bad hanyu pin yin).

As conclusion, my feeling? Like the song below,觸電 by S.H.E



p/s: I hope my princess enjoyed this weekend...

Labels:

8 Responses to “Good Weekend...”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    yea,i really enjoy it
    hop u as well
    mzu*  

  2. # Blogger Wennn

    Good weekend with princess.... Well hope every week for both of U is as nice as now.. Relax!!  

  3. # Blogger day-dreamer

    Wah... so syiok o... hehe.  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    My Lovely Princess: i am enjoying myself too..

    Wendy: Yea... just hopefully I can get myself a new job back in malacca then i can enjoy my every single weekend liao..

    Day-Dreamer: syiok ah? lolx... i think u should go to that Look Out Point Cafe lo...  

  5. # Blogger pearly

    hi dear :
    glad you have arelex time and been enjoy all kind of diner lunch and ectxxxxx yum yum huh .
    have a lovely day .
    pearlyxx  

  6. # Blogger scarxxx

    yea jie... really have a nice time to have my princess with me... ;)  

  7. # Blogger janice

    of cos ler.. being with the one u love wor..

    btw, since whn .. u start calling my sister jie jie ar ???

    got ask my permission o not ??

    i kuat jeles wan u know.. akakaka.. as if du'uh !  

  8. # Blogger scarxxx

    aiyo.. like tat also jeles meh...
    u also my jie jie mah... keke...
    now i got 3 jie jie liao...  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.