First Official Update

Ah ha.. Finally the blog is QUITE ready for me to blog again. This few months missing from blogging due to my involvement in WOC (Wira Owners Club) and also learning new stuff as like Dreamweaver and Adobe Illustrator. Guess that I still miss Blogspot very much so I made up my mind to blog again in this site.

Lately many things had happened in my life, depression still try to slip into my life but somehow a good rest will clear up my mind. Work, relationship all pay an important role to me but somehow it clashed and I can't sort it out. Mix up feelings. Damn it.

Sigh~ At last things do work out for me just like I expected.

There is still more obstacles and hurdles for me to encounter.

More updates coming up..

Labels:

4 Responses to “First Official Update”

  1. # Blogger day-dreamer

    Welcome back to the blogosphere...!

    Waiting for more updates.  

  2. # Blogger Wennn

    Dun be sad ya!! I am here to read ur rantings okie... Rant as much as U wan but then when go out to face the world hv to put on smiley face liao lor!!  

  3. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    welcome back dude,i also jz started to get back the blog habit oledi,we work hard together la,haha...  

  4. # Blogger scarxxx

    day-dreamer: thanks for the warm welcom

    Wennnn: LOLz... hopefully my new start here will be more rantings..

    JW: More updates will come soon lo.. so the habit sure will come back wan..  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.