Dumb Ass Exam...

Lately MMU is having exam and it reminded me of college days. Having exam was like having a nightmare as books were lying around every single corner of my table. Housemates were locking themselves up in their respective rooms while mp3 were aired. One of my ex-housemate, sometimes will having his puff while he will sighed, "Jia lat liao. This time sure fail one. Haih~"

Everyone will stay up late and burning their mind off as if burning every single energy till very last drop. Fitting every info, theories, concepts into their limit memory space. It make feel sick as I reviewed back my college days in INTI College Malaysia. This is one of the memories how I wish I can wipe off just like that.

Actually what is exam is all about? To test our understand on a certain concept or information that we had learned in the class? From primary school till a higher learning institute, we have examinations for more that 10years down the road, somehow I feel so amazed with myself as I past thru them already.

If I am the Prime Minister or Education Minister, I am definately will abolish the paper examination and establish another type examination like scoring marks thru implementation on projects. In my honest opinion, I feel that implement the theories that we had learned in the class into a course work definately is helpful to a student rather than write in a exam. Do you remember all the concept after you just step out from the examination hall? I bet you going to forget and just remember to get yourself a nice treat instead.

We should learn from the Germans where they learn thru implementation rather that learning those theories on the paper.

Labels:

9 Responses to “Dumb Ass Exam...”

  1. # Blogger My MM

    i said dumb-ass-exam. u just wrote dumb-exam. how about the dumb-ass???  

  2. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    hah,those days,study up to 6am then go for wan tan mee,damn,i damn respect myself for able to do that last time,i cant do it right now if u want me too...Btw,ur theory,is my theory,abt exams..  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    oh....
    you now study no wonder
    you not updated your blog....
    any way... good luck to you  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    hmmmph... the metaphor... so DAMN familiar... u are referring to someone in particular arent u??  

  5. # Blogger Jiun Wuu

    ya,someone,haha....  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I like the fourth paragraph... hehehe!!

    But I think when that time comes, I'm no longer a student. :(  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    ~ look who's back, hahaha... so what with the MIA dude? are you on a beak or something now? cuz if you are you should drive that pimped up ride of yours down to Singapore... you know why? because that's whee the big bubba is.. hahaha whatever lar.. cheers dude! ~  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    typo: *break *where  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I very agree with u leh...
    cause i always feel nervous in the exam & 'tan bao'/'bungkus' at the end....very sad for me.
    i totally agree on you...
    i did better on course work..
    where it give me more time/freedom to go on it.!  

Post a Comment

Nothing much about me. Just a guy that share the same features as other human being. The difference from others? I am just a lil bit crappy with my words...









    Enter your email address:

    Delivered by FeedBurner



    Creative Commons License
    Firefox 2
    Powered by 

FeedBurner



© 2006 scarxxx | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.